Are you a teacher of the visually impaired or an assistive technology instructor? Are you looking for training that will help you gain an understanding of the software and technology your students use every day?
Join us Thursday, August 20 at noon Eastern for our live webinar, “An Introduction to Technology for Teachers of Blind or Low Vision Students.” We’ll introduce you to a new training series created just for you, plus tell you how to access it.
About the Training
Our training series for teachers and assistive technology instructors provides a guide to use when teaching students JAWS. Gain new skills through targeted lessons, quizzes, and our multitude of free resources including:
- Updated JAWS Basic Training
- Online webinars
- YouTube tutorials
- Audio podcasts accessible from anywhere
What We’ll Cover in the Live Webinar
During the webinar, we’ll introduce you to the training series and discuss:
- Why JAWS is important
- What sets JAWS apart from other products (contributed by Eric Damery)
- Accessible typing tutorials
- Tips for teaching students keyboarding skills
- Navigating documents with JAWS
- Additional training resources
Register for this webinar to learn more about our new training series. Can’t make it to the live webinar? All our training events are made available to stream or download on our Webinars On Demand page.