Do you need to proof Google documents more efficiently with JAWS? Want to learn how to access and navigate the spelling and grammar feature in Google Docs? Join us for a live webinar, “Prep and Proof Google Docs Using the Spelling and Grammar Feature with JAWS.”
About Google Docs
Google Docs is a free online word processor included in the Google Workspace suite of applications. Use it to create and edit documents, as well as collaborate with others, using JAWS and its keyboard commands.
What We’ll Cover
We’ll provide an overview of the spelling and grammar feature in Google Docs and show you how to:
- Access the spelling and grammar checker using the keyboard or using the Tools menu
- Navigate spelling options
- Add words to your personal dictionary
- Check spelling one word at a time using the context menu
- Look up the dictionary definition of a word
- Explore search results for a selected word
Register for this webinar to increase your editing proficiency in Google Docs. ACVREP credits will be available for those who attend the live webinar.
Can’t attend? We archive all webinars on our Webinars on Demand page. Have questions? Send an email to email@example.com.