The sixth module in our JAWS Training for Teachers and AT Instructors is available on our Teaching Resources page. Each module in the series builds upon the last, and contains lessons, videos, and a quiz.
What’s in Module 6?
Module 6, Popular Tools with JAWS covers applications commonly used in the classroom and for remote learning. Learn how to:
- Review typing skills with TypeAbility
- Read books with the Amazon Kindle app
- Connect with others via Skype, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom
Overview of Previous Modules
The modules leading up to Module 6 offer instruction on many basic JAWS features.
- Module 1 introduces you to the training and shows you how to access JAWS training resources.
- Module 2 covers options for starting JAWS and folder creation.
- Module 3 introduces you to FSReader and shows you how to access the JAWS Basic Training materials.
- Module 4 teaches commands for reading and editing text, and demonstrates the use of the PC, JAWS, and Virtual PC cursors.
- Module 5 shows you how to get help in JAWS and quickly search for information.
Visit the table of contents to access all modules, and see the Freedom Scientific Training Center for a complete list of learning resources. We value your feedback, so please fill out the short evaluation form at the end of each module.
If you have questions, leave a comment on this post or send an email to email@example.com.