Are you a multilingual JAWS and braille user? Want to learn about the new braille features in JAWS 2022? Join Glen Gordon and Adi Kushnir Thursday, October 28 at 10:00 AM Eastern time for a live webinar.
They’ll provide an overview of the new braille features, and discuss how to:
- Configure braille language profiles
- Select the languages that are important to you
- Switch between languages from your braille display
- Toggle between contracted and computer braille from the braille display
- Migrate braille settings
- Set the braille input language to always match the keyboard language
- Automatically switch braille tables based on the language of the text you are reading
Register for this webinar to gain a greater understanding of these features. Can’t make the webinar? We archive all training events on our Webinars On Demand page.
Do you have questions or feedback? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.