Could you benefit from using JAWS power tips with Microsoft Office, Teams, and Outlook? Join us Thursday, July 21 at noon Eastern time for a live webinar, “JAWS Power Tips for Increasing Productivity in Work and Play.”
What We’ll Cover
We’ll recap older tips and introduce you to new ones. We’ll show you how to:
- Access the new Notification History feature in JAWS
- Set JAWS to speak all controls in Teams
- Set Teams to always open Office documents in their respective desktop applications
- Navigate among emails in an Outlook thread
- Suspend Quick Nav keys
- Flag a message in Outlook
- Ignore inline frames on web pages
- Create JAWS Dictionary rules for reading phrases and acronyms
- Use the search feature in Microsoft Office products
Register for this webinar to increase productivity when navigating email, using Teams, and browsing the web. ACVREP credits will be available for those who attend the live webinar.
Can’t attend? We archive all webinars on our Webinars On Demand page.
Have questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.