Are you looking for ways to navigate Teams with JAWS more efficiently? Join us Thursday, March 30 at noon Eastern time for a live webinar, “Ten Power Tips for Tackling Teams with JAWS.”
Microsoft Teams is widely used in organizations to collaborate and share information. It includes features such as: teams, channels, chats, meetings, calls, and files. You can navigate Teams using a combination of Windows, JAWS, and Teams-specific keyboard shortcuts.
What You’ll Learn
We’ll provide an overview of the Teams interface, and show you how to:
- Navigate using keyboard commands
- Read and manage chat messages
- Change your status
- Copy an entire chat to the Windows clipboard
- Access files
- Attach a file to a message
- Download an attachment from a message
- Schedule a meeting
- Navigate the calendar and join meetings
- Access a list of Teams-specific keyboard commands
Register for this webinar to increase your proficiency when using Teams and JAWS. ACVREP credits are available for those who attend the live webinar.
Can’t attend? We archive all webinars on the Freedom Scientific Webinars On Demand page.
Have questions? Send an email to email@example.com.