Do you want to learn more about the enhancements in JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion 2023? Want to see some of the features in action? Join us for a live webinar, “New Features of JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion 2023.”
About JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion 2023
JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion 2023 are the latest software releases from Freedom Scientific. They contain new features and enhancements that increase productivity at home, school, and work. Visit the What’s New pages for JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion 2023 to learn more about this exciting new software.
What We’ll Cover
We’ll provide an overview of JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion 2023, plus demonstrate several new features, including:
- Smart Glance, which is a JAWS and Fusion feature that enables users to quickly locate text on web pages with certain attributes. Attributes can include colors or fonts chosen by the developer to draw attention to text.
- Available settings for Smart Glance.
- Improvements to the Notification History feature, which introduced in the June 2022 update of JAWS and Fusion.
- Tethered View in ZoomText and Fusion, which enables you to view activities outside the magnified viewing area when using higher magnification levels.
Beginning with this webinar, we will use the polling feature in Zoom. This enables us to collect important demographic information about which products you use and how you use them so we can create training that is more targeted to your needs. To interact with the polling questions in Zoom:
- You will receive a notification once the poll is launched in Zoom and the questions will be displayed. JAWS will read this notification.
- Press the TAB key to navigate through the contents, which include the name of the poll, the questions, and the answers.
- Radio buttons are used for questions where only one answer can be selected. Press the UP ARROW key or DOWN ARROW key to navigate to and select a radio button.
- Checkboxes are used for questions that can have more than one answer. Press TAB to navigate to each checkbox, and press the SPACEBAR key to select it.
- Press ENTER on the Submit button to submit your answers.
- Press ESC to navigate away from the poll and place focus in the Zoom webinar window. Should this occur accidentally, press F6 to return to the questions.
Register for this webinar to learn more about the features of JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion 2023. ACVREP credits will be available to those who attend the live webinar.
Can’t attend? We archive all webinars on our Webinars On Demand page.
Have questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.