Are you looking for ways to navigate in PowerPoint more efficiently with JAWS? Want tips for increasing productivity when creating and giving presentations? Download or stream our recorded training, “PowerPoint Tips and Tricks for JAWS Users.”
Microsoft PowerPoint is included in the Office Suite and is used to create and give presentations for personal events, school projects, and professional meetings.
What You Will Learn
We provide an overview of PowerPoint and demonstrate valuable tasks to help you create and edit presentations more efficiently. Topics include:
- Add, move, and delete slides using the Thumbnails tab
- Add a video to a slide
- Insert a URL on a slide
- Define the Slide Master view and demonstrate its uses
- Add Alt Text to images on slides
- Execute slide rehearsals and set timing
- Use the Slide Sorter view
- Manage slide transitions
- Use themes and animations
Download or stream PowerPoint Tips and Tricks for JAWS users from our Webinars On Demand Page.
Have questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.