Are you looking for ways to quickly locate information on web pages? Want to learn about JAWS features for navigating the web more efficiently? Join us Thursday, December 15 at Noon Eastern time for a live webinar, “Clear the Clutter: Personalize Your Web Experience with JAWS.”
What We’ll Cover
Navigating web pages that contain a great deal of content can be challenging. Important information can be difficult to locate among videos, ads, and numerous web page elements.
We’ll discuss different types of web content and show you ways to personalize your web browsing experience. Learn how to:
- Use Smart Navigation to navigate in web-based applications, tables, and forms.
- Use Flexible Web to hide a web page element.
- Use Flexible Web to start reading at a specific place on a web page.
- Read streamlined content in Edge with Immersive Reader.
- Locate information quickly using Skim Reading.
- Ignore inline frames that display unwanted ads.
- Use Smart Glance to navigate to web page content that visually stands out.
Register for this webinar to learn how to quickly locate content and get more out of browsing the web. ACVREP credits will be available to those who attend the live webinar.
Can’t attend? We archive all webinars on our Webinars On Demand page.
Have questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.