Are you looking for ways to navigate in Word more efficiently with JAWS? Want tips for increasing your productivity while writing and editing documents? Join us with special guests Eric Damery and Matt Ater Thursday, June 17 at noon Eastern time for a live webinar, “Word, Tips and Tricks from Power JAWS Users.”
What is Word?
Included in the Microsoft Office suite, Word is used to write and edit documents. It is popular in homes, schools, and the workplace.
What We Will Cover
We will provide an overview of Word and demonstrate valuable tasks to help you use this application more efficiently. Topics include:
- Turning off the Backstage menu
- Using the traditional Save and Open dialog boxes
- Using the F6 key to navigate to different areas in Word
- Toggling between the Single-line and Multi-line Ribbon.
- Checking word count statistics and virtualizing this information
- Using or disabling the Paste recovery table
- Creating headings in a document
Have questions? Send an email to email@example.com.