Are you looking for ways to manage your Outlook inbox more efficiently with JAWS? Want tips for improving organization and productivity? Join us Thursday, April 27 at noon Eastern time for a live webinar, “Tips for Organizing Your Outlook Inbox with JAWS.”
Microsoft Outlook is widely used for managing email and calendar tasks. Whether you use it at home, school, or in the workplace, you will benefit from these organizational tips.
What We’ll Cover
We’ll show you how to create and manage folders, plus demonstrate how to:
- Organize messages using Categories
- Flag a message for follow up
- Simultaneously apply multiple actions to messages using Quick Steps
- Manage messages using Quick Actions
- Create Rules to specify message actions
- Reduce the number of messages in mail folders with the Conversation Clean Up feature
Register for this webinar to increase your proficiency with Outlook and JAWS. ACVREP credits are available for those who attend the live webinar.
Can’t attend? We archive all webinars on the Freedom Scientific Webinars On Demand page.
Have questions? Send an email to email@example.com.