Are you looking for ways to navigate more quickly in Outlook with JAWS? Want tips for increasing your productivity while using e-mail? Join us with special guest Eric Damery Thursday, May 20 at noon Eastern time for a live webinar, “Outlook Tips and Tricks for Power JAWS Users.”
What Is Outlook?
Included in the Microsoft Office suite, Outlook is used to manage email, appointments, tasks, and contacts. It is popular in homes, schools, and the workplace.
What We Will Cover
We will provide an overview of Outlook and demonstrate valuable tasks to help you use this application more efficiently. Topics include:
- Add items to the Quick Access Bar so they are easy to locate
- Customize the message list so JAWS speaks only the headings you want to hear
- Use ALT+Q to search for a feature
- Navigate using the F6 key
- Switch between a single-line and multi-line ribbon
- Create an e-mail signature
- Use the Emoji Panel
- Navigate by headings in a message thread
Have questions? Send an email to email@example.com.