Are you looking for ways to navigate Microsoft Office applications more efficiently? Want to know how to locate commands when you need them? Join us Thursday, October 19 at noon Eastern time for a live webinar, “An In-Depth Look at the Microsoft Office Ribbon and JAWS.”
About the MS Office Ribbon
The Ribbon is a set of toolbars located at the top of the window in Microsoft Office applications like Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. It contains commands for completing tasks such as new, save, open, copy, and paste.
What We’ll Cover
We’ll provide an overview of Ribbon navigation, plus show you how to:
- Use Ribbon keyboard commands
- Access Office Search to quickly locate commands
- Customize the Ribbon to show the commands you use most often
- Add the Developer Tab to the Ribbon to perform specialized tasks
- Add Commands to the Quick Access Toolbar
- Hide or unhide the Ribbon
Register for this webinar to increase your proficiency when navigating the Microsoft Office Ribbon with JAWS. ACVREP credits will be available for those who attend the live webinar.