After an incredibly successful Public Beta, Fusion Suite 2023 is now officially released! Fusion Suite refers to the Freedom Scientific software products JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion. A shout-out to all who took part in our Beta program—thank you for helping us bring state-of-the-art enhancements and amazing features that will benefit all who use this new software upgrade.
Experience New Features
New features of Fusion Suite 2023 include:
- Smart Glance, which is a JAWS and Fusion feature that enables users to quickly locate text on web pages that contains certain attributes. Attributes can include colors or fonts chosen by the developer to draw attention to specific text.
- Improvements to the Notification History feature introduced in the June 2022 update of JAWS and Fusion
- A solution for Dell Waves Max Audio Issues for those running JAWS, ZoomText, or Fusion on a Dell computer
- JAWS support for ARM64 devices
- Tethered View in ZoomText and Fusion, which enables you to view activities outside the magnified viewing area when using higher magnification levels
Download Fusion Suite 2023
To download and install any part or all of Fusion Suite 2023, follow these steps on a computer connected to the internet:
- Select the JAWS, ZoomText, or Fusion link to begin the download process.
Note: Optionally, visit the Freedom Scientific website and locate these links under the heading for “Software Releases.”
- Save the setup file to a location where you can easily locate it (for example, your Downloads folder).
- Put the focus on the setup file, and press ENTER to run it.
- Follow the installation instructions that are displayed. The language automatically matches that of your operating system.
If you are running the latest version of Fusion Suite 2022 and automatic updates are enabled, you may receive a notification that Fusion Suite 2023 is available. You can start the download and installation process from that notification.
Our User Education and Outreach team offers outstanding resources for learning your Freedom Scientific software in our Training Center, which includes videos, FAQs, and instructions for getting started. Watch this blog for news of upcoming live training webinars offered on several platforms, like Clubhouse, Facebook, and Zoom. For questions, email us at Training@vispero.com.