Do you want to get the most out of your braille hardware? Do you have questions about your device? Join us Thursday, January 7 at noon Eastern Time for a live webinar, “Celebrating braille[DS1] literacy! Come and ask your braille hardware questions!”
We will provide an overview of our braille hardware products, discuss their important features, and answer your questions. Topics include:
- Use Braille study mode to enhance your braille reading and writing skills
- Improve your speed and efficiency with braille commands
- Access greater functionality through hardware menus
Braille Hardware Features
The Focus Blue 40, 80, and 14 are a line of compact braille displays with a robust feature set. Use these devices with JAWS to read books, study for exams, and collaborate on work projects.
Features of the Focus Blue line of displays include:
- USB connectivity for use with a computer
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity for pairing to a mobile device
- Scratchpad for taking notes and reading braille formatted books
- 8-key Perkins style braille keyboard, plus two SHIFT keys for entering commands
Visit the Focus Blue 5th Generation Family page to learn more about these displays.
The ElBraille is a compact device that has a Focus 40 refreshable braille display and combines the flexibility of a Windows 10 operating system with JAWS. This complete solution provides access to applications and information from anywhere. Visit the ElBraille 40® 5th Gen for additional information on this all-in-one portable solution.
Register for this webinar to enhance your braille hardware skills. Check out our other upcoming training events on our Webinars page, and help us celebrate Braille Literacy Month!
Can’t attend? We archive all webinars on the Freedom Scientific Webinars On Demand page. Have questions? Send an email to email@example.com.