Do you want to get the most out of your braille hardware? Do you have questions about your device? Join us Thursday, January 7 at noon Eastern Time for a live webinar, “Celebrating braille[DS1] literacy! Come and ask your braille hardware questions!”
We will provide an overview of our braille hardware products, discuss their important features, and answer your questions. Topics include:
- Use Braille study mode to enhance your braille reading and writing skills
- Improve your speed and efficiency with braille commands
- Access greater functionality through hardware menus
Braille Hardware Features
The Focus Blue 40, 80, and 14 are a line of compact braille displays with a robust feature set. Use these devices with JAWS to read books, study for exams, and collaborate on work projects.
Features of the Focus Blue line of displays include:
- USB connectivity for use with a computer
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity for pairing to a mobile device
- Scratchpad for taking notes and reading braille formatted books
- 8-key Perkins style braille keyboard, plus two SHIFT keys for entering commands
Visit the Focus Blue 5th Generation Family page to learn more about these displays.
The ElBraille is a compact device that has a Focus 40 refreshable braille display and combines the flexibility of a Windows 10 operating system with JAWS. This complete solution provides access to applications and information from anywhere. Visit the ElBraille 40® 5th Gen for additional information on this all-in-one portable solution.